- 10:47 pm
- 104,899 notes
♥ DEAD MEN DON’T CATCALL ♥
Nor do genuinely decent men, or classy men, or men with wives/girlfriends, or in fact MOST living breathing men. The few that do? Find where their mother, sister, girlfriend and/or wives live and rebuke them over teaching their barbarian some manners. End of story
♥ DEAD MEN DON’T ADD BORING, UNNECESSARY “BUT WAH WAH WAH NOT ALL MEN” COMMENTARY TO PEOPLE’S ARTWORK ♥
(Source: chrysantheb0mb, via deamhan)
- 10:46 pm
- 506,097 notes
College kids literally don’t care about walking in the way of cars at school because we’re like “hit me i don’t care pay my tuition.”
- 12:49 am - Fri, Nov 8, 2013
- 41 notes
If we continue to devalue what women have to offer, we will continue harming women and continue overlooking and devaluing these virtues that are considered “feminine.” And these are precisely the virtues that the world needs most now.
- 12:47 am
- 294,359 notes
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
(Source: onebigphoto.com, via betterthandarkchocolate)
- 8:15 pm
- 226,941 notes
DO YOU EVER GET ONE OF THOSE RANDOM BOOB PAINS AND IT JUST SHOOTS THROUGH YOUR BOOB LIKE
Random fact of the day: that is an air bubble passing through your boob
(Source: ethan-lawson-wate, via highpriestessice)
- 8:14 pm
- 178,555 notes
It is time for a fucking revolution.
If the fashion industry thrives on newness and novelty then they are failing themselves.
If you want a ‘new twist on a classic style’ I’ve got one for you.
Make a pencil skirt for someone who is 5ft 3.
Make a white shirt that will button over my breasts.
Make a shift dress that doesn’t get ‘nipped in at the waist’.
Make a pair of shoes that won’t aggravate my ankle injury.
Make a ‘nude-coloured’ dress that is dark brown.
Make your plus-sized jeans in actual denim, not some shitty stretch fabric dyed blue.
You want a fresh take on the classics?
Try making your clothes for someone who isn’t six foot tall and a size 6.
oh and also make fucking steel-toed boots under the size mens 8 1/2
And get some goddamn consistency going in the sizes of women’s clothes across the different clothing manufacturers.
(Source: curvefollower, via trollinthekitchen)
- 7:24 pm
- 6,622 notes
Sometimes we worship the dark because we see something in it that you don’t.